- Some gunmen suspected to be bandits have abducted over 300 schoolgirls at Government Girls Secondary School, Jangebe in the Talata-Mafara Local Government Area of Zamfara State.
- A staff of the school, who begged for anonymity, said the bandits arrived in the school around 1am on Friday with Hilux vehicles and motorcycles and forcefully evacuated the students.
- He narrated that some of the bandits were in uniforms and pretended to be security personnel, then later broke into the students hostels and abducted more than 300 students.
LASTMA officials to carry body cameras — GM
- The General Manager of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority, Olajide Oduyoye, says officials of the agency will begin to monitor traffic violation with the use of smart body cameras.
- He stated this on Friday while speaking in an interview this afternoon.
- The LASTMA boss further said a Sports Utility Vehicle driver, Sunday Okodo, who was caught in a viral video driving against traffic and tipping a policeman over a bridge along the International Airport Road, Lagos, has been taken to court and charged with two counts of attempted murder and traffic violation.
What's Your Reaction?