• Home
  • News
  • Government
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • About Federal Character
  • Advertise With Us
Federal Character
No Result
View All Result
Federal Character
  • Home
  • News
  • Government
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • About Federal Character
  • Advertise With Us
No Result
View All Result
Federal Character
No Result
View All Result
Home Entertainment
Doris Ogala Promises Public Exposure of Women Involved with Chris Okafor

Fresh Twist as Doris Ogala Counters Pastor Chris Okafor’s Claim of Falsehood

Ayobami OwolabibyAyobami Owolabi
8 months ago
in Entertainment
Reading Time: 2 mins read
A A
0
Facebook ShareWhatsapp ShareX Share

Nollywood actress Doris Ogala has pushed back against claims by the founder of Grace Nation Bible Ministry, Pastor Chris Okafor, that some of the allegations made against him were untrue.

The cleric had, on Sunday, issued a public apology following the controversy surrounding accusations earlier raised by the actress.

While offering his apology, he stated that “some lies” were included in the claims made against him, even as he expressed willingness to make restitution to anyone he had wronged.

Fresh Twist as Doris Ogala Counters Pastor Chris Okafor’s Claim of Falsehood

“To the lady called Doris Ogala, mistakes have been made in the past and I tender apologies to everybody. There are so many lies in most of the things that were said, however, I am saying sorry to everyone I have offended.
To Doris Ogala, I am so sorry and I apologize. I am ready to make restitution to anyone that I have offended,” the pastor said during a church service.

Reacting shortly after, Ogala rejected the suggestion that she had lied, insisting that her allegations were truthful.

In a post shared on her Facebook page, the actress wrote:
“Chris Okafor, I forgive you but there is a problem where you said everything is a lie. I have a problem with that because I don’t lie.”

The controversy began days earlier when Ogala accused the cleric of reneging on a promise to marry her, an allegation that later escalated into a wider public dispute.

Through her legal representatives, Synergy Law Partners, the actress had also issued a formal demand dated December 16, 2025, asking for ₦1 billion in compensation.

The matter further intensified earlier in the week after individuals identified as the pastor’s children reportedly made additional allegations, deepening public interest in the unfolding drama.

Despite his apology, the disagreement appears unresolved, as Ogala maintains her stance that her claims were truthful and not fabricated.

Tags: Doris Ogalafederal characterFresh Twist asNewsPastor Chris Okafor
Share235SendTweet147
Ayobami Owolabi

Ayobami Owolabi

Owolabi Ayobami is an emerging entertainment journalist, dedicated to delivering the latest scoop on Nollywood, music, and celebrity culture. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for storytelling, he brings fresh insights and perspectives to the entertainment beat.

Related Stories

Hayden Panettiere's Boyfriend Called 911 When She Died in SC Apartment

Hayden Panettiere’s Boyfriend Called 911 When She Died in SC Apartment

bySomto Nwanolue
0

When Hayden Panettiere was found unresponsive in a South Carolina apartment on August 16, two men were there: her on-again, off-again boyfriend Brian Hickerson and his brother Zach....

BBNaija: Meet Housemates Who Voluntarily Quit The Reality Show

BBNaija: Meet Housemates Who Voluntarily Quit The Reality Show

byAyobami Owolabi
0

Big Brother Naija has produced countless memorable moments since its return to Nigerian television, from unexpected romances and explosive arguments to shocking evictions and emotional farewells. Although contestants...

929m Monthly Listeners: Burna Boy Pushes Afrobeats Further Onto Global Stage

929m Monthly Listeners: Burna Boy Pushes Afrobeats Further Onto Global Stage

byAyobami Owolabi
0

The global reach of Afrobeats continues to expand, with Nigerian music star Burna Boy reportedly achieving another major streaming milestone on YouTube Music. The singer is said to...

Rod Stewart Cancels US Tour After Routine Heart Stent Procedure at 81

Rod Stewart Cancels US Tour After Routine Heart Stent Procedure at 81

bySomto Nwanolue
0

Sir Rod Stewart has called off the remaining dates of his US tour after having what was described as a "routine" heart procedure. The 81-year-old singer has been...

Next Post
Why Burna Boy Faced Airport Delays Before Headlining AFCON Concert

Why Burna Boy, VeryDarkMan Paid Visit to Kirikiri Prison

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Federal Character

We bring to you precise and factual news.
Towson, Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Recent Posts

  • UEFA and Concacaf in talks over ambitious combined Nations League designed to rival FIFA
  • Aune Heggebo given two-match ban after ‘deliberately deceiving’ ref with handball goal
  • Real Madrid face unique La Liga referee ruling at Santiago Bernabeu

Categories

  • Beauty
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Lifestyle
  • Food & Nutrition
  • Government
  • Health
  • News
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Tech

Weekly Newsletter

  • Home
  • About Federal Character
  • Advertise With Us
  • Cookie Policy
  • Sitemap

Copyright © FederalCharacter.com 2026 .

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Government
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • About Federal Character
  • Advertise With Us

Copyright © FederalCharacter.com 2026 .