• Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
  • Fashion & Lifestyle
  • Food & Nutrition
  • Health
Federal Character
No Result
View All Result
Federal Character
  • Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
  • Fashion & Lifestyle
  • Food & Nutrition
  • Health
No Result
View All Result
Federal Character
No Result
View All Result
Diddy Responds to Netflix Docuseries — The Full Controversy Explained

Man Alleges Diddy Drugged, Assaulted Him At 17 In Fresh Lawsuit

Ayobami OwolabibyAyobami Owolabi
1 year ago
in Entertainment
Reading Time: 2 mins read
A A
0
Facebook ShareWhatsapp ShareX Share

New allegations have emerged against Sean “Diddy” Combs, as a man claims the rapper drugged and raped him at a New York nightclub in 2012.

A court filing states that the man, who was 17 at the time, paid a bouncer to enter the club and was invited to Combs’ private table, where he was served multiple shots of vodka.

The plaintiff alleged that after drinking, he “began to become hazy and disoriented” and sensed himself “losing consciousness and control of his body.”

Man Alleges Diddy Drugged, Assaulted Him At 17 In Fresh Lawsuit

Combs has repeatedly denied the allegations in multiple civil lawsuits, previously calling them “sickening.” The BBC has reached out to his team for a response to the latest claims.

Identified in court documents as John Doe, the plaintiff claims he was taken to a back room at the SoHo club, where people were using drugs and interacting with escorts.

He claimed he realised the drinks had been spiked and were “impacting his faculties.”

In his statement, the plaintiff says he drifted in and out of consciousness and, despite being aware of what was happening, was unable to stop it.

The statement claimed that Combs raped the “defenceless” plaintiff in the nightclub’s backroom.

In response to separate federal criminal charges, Combs’ lawyer told the BBC: “In court, the truth will prevail: that Mr Combs never sexually assaulted or trafficked anyone – man or woman, adult or minor.”

The new allegations emerge as rapper Kanye West called on President Donald Trump to pardon Combs ahead of his upcoming trial.

The 24-time Grammy winner voiced his support on X, posting a direct plea to Trump: “FREE PUFF,” West wrote, followed by another post tagging the president: “@realDonaldTrump PLEASE FREE MY BROTHER PUFF.”

In early February, a lawyer for the accusers revealed intentions to file over 10 more civil lawsuits against Combs.

Combs is currently battling over 30 civil lawsuits accusing him of sexual assault and misconduct.

He is currently detained in a New York jail as he awaits a federal trial on sex trafficking and racketeering charges.

Tags: assaultDiddyEntertainmentfederal characterForeign NewsNews
Share234SendTweet146
Ayobami Owolabi

Ayobami Owolabi

Owolabi Ayobami is an emerging entertainment journalist, dedicated to delivering the latest scoop on Nollywood, music, and celebrity culture. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for storytelling, he brings fresh insights and perspectives to the entertainment beat.

Related Stories

From Bariga Roots To Global Respect: The Olamide Story Of Sound, Street And Legacy

From Bariga Roots To Global Respect: The Olamide Story Of Sound, Street And Legacy

byAyobami Owolabi
0

In a music industry where artists often reinvent themselves to chase international attention, Olamide Gbenga Adedeji chose a different route—he doubled down on his roots. While many leaned...

Eva Longoria, Gillian Anderson Dazzle at L'Oréal Cannes Women's Worth Awards

Eva Longoria, Gillian Anderson Dazzle at L’Oréal Cannes Women’s Worth Awards

bySomto Nwanolue
0

The Cannes Film Festival is known for its glitz, glamour, and cinematic masterpieces. But on Friday, the spotlight shifted from the silver screen to the red carpet as...

Jessie J Declares Victory Over Breast Cancer Nearly A Year After Diagnosis

Jessie J Declares Victory Over Breast Cancer Nearly A Year After Diagnosis

byAyobami Owolabi
0

British singer Jessie J has announced that she is now cancer-free, nearly a year after being diagnosed with early-stage breast cancer. The 37-year-old artiste, born Jessica Cornish, revealed...

​Why Mel Gibson Fired the Original Jesus From His Sequel

​Why Mel Gibson Fired the Original Jesus From His Sequel

byEriki Joan Ugunushe
0

On May 21, 2026, Lionsgate officially marked the end of filming on Mel Gibson's The Resurrection of Christ, the long-awaited follow-up to the 2004 blockbuster The Passion of...

Next Post
Naira Gains as Dollar Drops to ₦1,590, Euro and Pounds Weaken – Feb 6 Update

Naira Gains as Dollar Drops to ₦1,535, Euro and Pounds Weaken – Feb 8 Update

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We bring to you precise and factual news

Recent Posts

  • Africa’s Richest City, Johannesburg, Faces Massive $300M Power Shutoff
  • Putin Unleashes Oreshnik Superweapon to Flatten Ukrainian Capital
  • Rigging Maryland: Wes Moore Demands 8-0 Democratic Sweep Before Elections

Categories

  • Beauty
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Lifestyle
  • Food & Nutrition
  • Government
  • Health
  • News
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Tech

Weekly Newsletter

  • About
  • Advertise With Us
  • Cookie Policy

Copyright © FederalCharacter.com 2026 .

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
  • Fashion & Lifestyle
  • Food & Nutrition
  • Health

Copyright © FederalCharacter.com 2026 .