• Home
  • News
  • Government
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • About Federal Character
  • Advertise With Us
Federal Character
No Result
View All Result
Federal Character
  • Home
  • News
  • Government
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • About Federal Character
  • Advertise With Us
No Result
View All Result
Federal Character
No Result
View All Result
Home Government
US: FBI Director's Social Media Post on Foiled White House UFC Plot Frustrates Law Enforcement

Patel Confirms FBI Blocked Alleged Attack On Trump UFC Event

Ayobami OwolabibyAyobami Owolabi
2 months ago
in Government
Reading Time: 3 mins read
A A
0
Facebook ShareWhatsapp ShareX Share

Federal Bureau of Investigation foiled an alleged plan targeting Sunday’s Ultimate Fighting Championship event at the White House and arrested several individuals, according to agency director Kash Patel.

Court documents unsealed on Tuesday indicate that elements of the alleged plot included plans to attack nearby structures using drones fitted with explosives.

According to court filings, one of the suspects was taken into custody in Ohio last week after investigators reportedly accessed Signal messages linked to other individuals allegedly involved in the scheme. He is facing charges of conspiracy to commit an offence against the United States and attempted murder of a federal officer.

“Allegedly planned attacks were stopped cold,” Patel said in a social media post on Tuesday about the “multi-state operation”.

The court documents state that the alleged plan involved using drones to trigger panic, forcing crowds to flee toward a position where a sniper team would be stationed. A “second wave” of attackers was then reportedly intended to attempt a breach of the White House gate.

Patel Confirms FBI Blocked Alleged Attack On Trump UFC Event

Federal prosecutors, in documents unsealed on Tuesday, said the investigation began after a 19-year-old Ohio man, Tycen Proper, was identified as being in contact with an online group allegedly promoting “ultra-religious and anti-government sentiments.”

The case came to the attention of authorities after the suspect’s mother alerted local law enforcement over concerns about his increasing firearms purchases and the nature of his online communications.

According to court documents, the group allegedly aimed to “jumpstart” a revolution by carrying out shootings against so-called “high-value targets,” described as wealthy individuals and political figures attending the event.

The filings further state that members of the group discussed a range of grievances, including claims of government corruption, concerns over the handling of the Epstein files, the impact of data centres on community water supplies, and other government-related issues.

In an interview with the FBI on June 11, Proper allegedly acknowledged that he was involved in planning the coordinated plot. He further stated that the individuals began communicating in March 2026 through a TikTok group known as “Vanguard of the Old.”

Fox News reported that five individuals had been taken into custody.

At a separate briefing on Tuesday, Secret Service Deputy Director Matt Quinn was questioned about the disrupted plot and described it as a “serious threat.”

He told reporters he was unable to share extensive details as the investigation is still active, but confirmed that “there are still suspects at large, and we’re going to work it until everyone’s been identified.”

In a statement, Secret Service Director Sean Curran said the agency collaborated closely with the Federal Bureau of Investigation during the investigation, adding that official remarks detailing the case will be presented through court filings.

On Sunday, the White House South Lawn was used to host a series of Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) bouts as part of celebrations marking the nation’s 250th anniversary.

About 4,300 guests reportedly attended the invite-only event held on the White House South Lawn, while an additional 85,000 people watched from a nearby fan zone. The event featured 14 fighters competing in a series of consecutive bouts.

The event also took place alongside President Trump’s 80th birthday. Several members of his administration attended, along with a number of celebrity guests.

The foiled plot follows a shooting incident two months earlier at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, an event attended by President Trump, as well as another case last month in which a man was shot and killed by Secret Service agents after opening fire at a White House checkpoint.

Tags: fbifederal characterForeign NewsgovernmentNewsPateltrumpUFC Event
Share234SendTweet147
Ayobami Owolabi

Ayobami Owolabi

Owolabi Ayobami is an emerging entertainment journalist, dedicated to delivering the latest scoop on Nollywood, music, and celebrity culture. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for storytelling, he brings fresh insights and perspectives to the entertainment beat.

Related Stories

​DOJ Probes DEA Over Fentanyl "Walking" Strategy

​DOJ Probes DEA Over Fentanyl “Walking” Strategy

byEriki Joan Ugunushe
0

​The U.S. Department of Justice Inspector General launched a formal review into controversial federal law enforcement tactics following revelations that drug enforcement agents repeatedly monitored but declined to...

US Grid to Cut Power to New Data Centers First Amid Shortages

US Grid to Cut Power to New Data Centers First Amid Shortages

bySomto Nwanolue
0

PJM Interconnection, the grid operator serving 67 million people across 13 states and Washington, D.C., has asked federal regulators to approve rules that would cut power to new...

​Canada Races to Avoid New U.S. Tariffs Ahead of Deadline

​Canada Races to Avoid New U.S. Tariffs Ahead of Deadline

byEriki Joan Ugunushe
0

​Canadian government officials are holding urgent talks in Washington to stop a massive wave of new U.S. tariffs on Canada that could hit billions of dollars worth of...

​Court Restricts BBC Defense Strategy in $10 Billion Legal Battle

BBC Seeks Subpoenas for Ivanka, Kushner, Don Jr. in Trump Defamation Suit

bySomto Nwanolue
0

The BBC has asked a Florida court to subpoena members of President Trump's family as part of the British public broadcaster's legal defense against Mr. Trump's $10 billion...

Next Post
Balogun Brace fires USA to World Cup win as birthright citizenship debate is re-opened

Balogun Brace fires USA to World Cup win as birthright citizenship debate is re-opened

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Federal Character

We bring to you precise and factual news.
Towson, Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Recent Posts

  • ​DOJ Probes DEA Over Fentanyl “Walking” Strategy
  • US Grid to Cut Power to New Data Centers First Amid Shortages
  • ​Canada Races to Avoid New U.S. Tariffs Ahead of Deadline

Categories

  • Beauty
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Lifestyle
  • Food & Nutrition
  • Government
  • Health
  • News
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Tech

Weekly Newsletter

  • Home
  • About Federal Character
  • Advertise With Us
  • Cookie Policy
  • Sitemap

Copyright © FederalCharacter.com 2026 .

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Government
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Health
  • About Federal Character
  • Advertise With Us

Copyright © FederalCharacter.com 2026 .