Federal Character
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Relationship and Life
  • Fashion & Lifestyle
  • Food & Nutrition
  • Health
  • Opinion
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Relationship and Life
  • Fashion & Lifestyle
  • Food & Nutrition
  • Health
  • Opinion
No Result
View All Result
Federal Character
No Result
View All Result
Home Entertainment

Man Alleges Diddy Drugged, Assaulted Him At 17 In Fresh Lawsuit

Ayobami OwolabibyAyobami Owolabi
February 8, 2025
in Entertainment
0
Diddy Responds to Netflix Docuseries — The Full Controversy Explained
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Whatsapp

New allegations have emerged against Sean “Diddy” Combs, as a man claims the rapper drugged and raped him at a New York nightclub in 2012.

A court filing states that the man, who was 17 at the time, paid a bouncer to enter the club and was invited to Combs’ private table, where he was served multiple shots of vodka.

The plaintiff alleged that after drinking, he “began to become hazy and disoriented” and sensed himself “losing consciousness and control of his body.”

Man Alleges Diddy Drugged, Assaulted Him At 17 In Fresh Lawsuit

Combs has repeatedly denied the allegations in multiple civil lawsuits, previously calling them “sickening.” The BBC has reached out to his team for a response to the latest claims.

Identified in court documents as John Doe, the plaintiff claims he was taken to a back room at the SoHo club, where people were using drugs and interacting with escorts.

He claimed he realised the drinks had been spiked and were “impacting his faculties.”

In his statement, the plaintiff says he drifted in and out of consciousness and, despite being aware of what was happening, was unable to stop it.

The statement claimed that Combs raped the “defenceless” plaintiff in the nightclub’s backroom.

In response to separate federal criminal charges, Combs’ lawyer told the BBC: “In court, the truth will prevail: that Mr Combs never sexually assaulted or trafficked anyone – man or woman, adult or minor.”

The new allegations emerge as rapper Kanye West called on President Donald Trump to pardon Combs ahead of his upcoming trial.

The 24-time Grammy winner voiced his support on X, posting a direct plea to Trump: “FREE PUFF,” West wrote, followed by another post tagging the president: “@realDonaldTrump PLEASE FREE MY BROTHER PUFF.”

In early February, a lawyer for the accusers revealed intentions to file over 10 more civil lawsuits against Combs.

Combs is currently battling over 30 civil lawsuits accusing him of sexual assault and misconduct.

He is currently detained in a New York jail as he awaits a federal trial on sex trafficking and racketeering charges.

Tags: assaultDiddyEntertainmentfederal characterForeign NewsNews
Ayobami Owolabi

Ayobami Owolabi

Owolabi Ayobami is an emerging entertainment journalist, dedicated to delivering the latest scoop on Nollywood, music, and celebrity culture. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for storytelling, he brings fresh insights and perspectives to the entertainment beat.

Related Posts

Music War Looms As Beautiful Nubia Drags Ayefele, BBO Into Copyright Dispute
Entertainment

Music War Looms As Beautiful Nubia Drags Ayefele, BBO Into Copyright Dispute

February 19, 2026
Dayo Amusa Closes Loophole for Brands Misusing Her Identity
Entertainment

Dayo Amusa Closes Loophole for Brands Misusing Her Identity

February 19, 2026
Tonto Dikeh Reunites Son With Churchill Amid Rosy Meurer Instagram Outburst — Could They Get Back Together?
Entertainment

Tonto Dikeh Reunites Son With Churchill Amid Rosy Meurer Instagram Outburst — Could They Get Back Together?

February 19, 2026
Next Post
Naira Gains as Dollar Drops to ₦1,590, Euro and Pounds Weaken – Feb 6 Update

Naira Gains as Dollar Drops to ₦1,535, Euro and Pounds Weaken – Feb 8 Update

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Weds Tanzanian Singer Juma Jux

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Weds Tanzanian Singer Juma Jux

Portable Calls Out Olamide Over Asake’s Alleged YBNL Exit

Ogun Govt Condemns Portable For Assaulting Officials At His Bar

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recommended

Akeredolu Okays Pay Rise for Ondo Pensioners.

Akeredolu Okays Pay Rise for Ondo Pensioners.

3 years ago
Zelenskiy Heads to Washington With Strong European Backing

Zelenskiy Heads to Washington With Strong European Backing

6 months ago
Osimhen Rejects Al-Hilal Move, Galatasaray Push for Permanent Deal

Osimhen Rejects Al-Hilal Move, Galatasaray Push for Permanent Deal

9 months ago
Maikyau is sworn in by the NBA as Akpata retires.

Maikyau is sworn in by the NBA as Akpata retires.

3 years ago

Categories

  • Beauty
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Lifestyle
  • Food & Nutrition
  • Government
  • Health
  • News
  • Politics
  • Relationship and Life
  • Sports
  • Tech

Topics

2023 Aboki/Bureau De Change (BDC) apc Arsenal buhari Business cbn chelsea china court Davido Dollar Efcc Election Entertainment Euro and Pounds To Naira Exchange Rate For Today exchange rates for the Nigerian Naira (NGN) Fashion federal character federal government Finance Football Foreign News government health inec Israel lagos Manchester United Naira Naira Black Market exchange rates News Nigeria pdp police Politics president protest Russia Sports tinubu trump UK ukraine US
No Result
View All Result

Highlights

Music War Looms As Beautiful Nubia Drags Ayefele, BBO Into Copyright Dispute

Russia Warns as U.S. Tightens Military Grip on Iran

23-Year-Old Gardener Fighting for Life as Mugabe’s Son Faces Attempted Murder Probe

Real Madrid Present Evidence as UEFA Looks Into Vinicius Junior Racism Claim

Third Time in History: South Korea Sentences Another Ex-President to Life for Insurrection

UK 66th Birthday Raid: Britain’s Fallen Prince Arrested Over Epstein Secrets

Trending

Belarus Denied Access to Trump Board Despite Doing Everything Right
Government

Belarus Denied Access to Trump Board Despite Doing Everything Right

byEriki Joan Ugunushe
February 19, 2026
0

Belarus has voiced frustration after being denied visas to attend the inaugural meeting of U.S. President Donald...

Bukayo Saka Pens a New Long Term Contract as Arsenal Looks Forward to the North London Derby

Bukayo Saka Pens a New Long Term Contract as Arsenal Looks Forward to the North London Derby

February 19, 2026
Over Valentine's weekend, North West descended on Soho like a Gen Alpha hurricane. Flanked by friends, the 12-year-old moved through the racks of Alexander Wang

North West and the Dearth of the “Proper” Celebrity Daughter

February 19, 2026
Music War Looms As Beautiful Nubia Drags Ayefele, BBO Into Copyright Dispute

Music War Looms As Beautiful Nubia Drags Ayefele, BBO Into Copyright Dispute

February 19, 2026
Russia Warns as U.S. Tightens Military Grip on Iran

Russia Warns as U.S. Tightens Military Grip on Iran

February 19, 2026

We launched Federal Character in February 2021 based on the belief that the world is in need of smarter and more efficient reporting of events shaping our rapidly changing world. We pledged to put our audience first, always.

Recent News

  • Belarus Denied Access to Trump Board Despite Doing Everything Right
  • Bukayo Saka Pens a New Long Term Contract as Arsenal Looks Forward to the North London Derby
  • North West and the Dearth of the “Proper” Celebrity Daughter

Categories

  • Beauty
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Lifestyle
  • Food & Nutrition
  • Government
  • Health
  • News
  • Politics
  • Relationship and Life
  • Sports
  • Tech

© FederalCharacter.com

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business & Finance
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Relationship and Life
  • Fashion & Lifestyle
  • Food & Nutrition
  • Health
  • Opinion

© 2024 Federalcharacter.com